- Sustainable Fisheries
- About Sustainable Fisheries
- Fishery Management
- Fishery Ecosystem Plans
- Proposed and Final Rules
- Compliance Guides and
- Annual Catch Limits
- Sea Turtle Interactions
- Seabird Interactions
- Seabird Guide
- Recreational Fisheries
- Fishing Permits
- Protected Species Workshop
- Registration and Schedule
- Resource Materials
- Resources/Related Links
- International Fisheries
- About International Fisheries
- Western & Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC)
- South Pacific Tuna Treaty (SPTT)
- South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organization (SPRFMO)
- High Seas Fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC)
- Proposed and Final Rules
- Species of Interest
- Boundaries Map
- Fisheries Map
- Documents and Data
- Protected Resources
- Habitat Conservation
- Observer Program
- Operations, Management, and Information
- Outreach and Education
- Marine National Monument Program
- News and Multimedia
- Public Documents
- Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center
- Office of Law Enforcement
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
PRGC Events, Workshops and Training
PRGC Workshops and Trainings
PRGC periodically holds training and workshop opportunities throughout the Pacific. The following are scheduled workshops for the upcoming year. Please check back for additional trainings and workshops throughout the year.
Grant Writing Workshops –These one-day workshops walk applicants through the steps to find, write, and apply for a NOAA federal grant. This interactive workshops includes information on how to review a federal funding opportunity, where the key information is located, how to represent your organization on paper and how to format important fiscal details. Program Officers will be on hand to answer questions and help guide you through this process of applying for a federal grant.
- December 15, 2015 – Kihei, Maui, NOAA's Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Click here for more information and to register online.
- December 16, 2015 – Hilo, Hawaii, Mokupapapa Discovery Center, Conference Room, 76 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo, HI 96720, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Click here for more information and to register online.
- December 17, 2015 – Lihue, Kauai, Kauai Civil Defense Agency, Conference Room, 8 am – 5 pm. Click here for more information and to register online.
- December 18, 2015 – Honolulu, Oahu, NOAA Fisheries Service Center, Pier 38, 8 am – 5 pm. Click here for more information and to register online.
- Additional workshops to be held in Kapolei, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, and Kona, Hawaii are currently being scheduled for early January 2016. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Grants Management Best Management Practices (BMP) Webinar –This online webinar series provides grantees with basic information and general best practices to manage their NOAA grant and provide an opportunity for them to discuss issues and challenges with NOAA Federal Program Officers (FPOs) and Technical Program Officers (TPO). 2016 dates TBD.